1. Regarding the implementation of the Government’s law and ordinance development program and the promulgation of documents detailing the implementation of laws and ordinances
In the first six months of 2016, with the special attention and drastic instruction of the Government, the Prime Minister and high effort of ministries and agencies, the development and submission of legal documents, especially documents detailing the implementation of laws and ordinances of the Government and the Prime Minister, have observed clear changes. In principle, backlogs of legal documents have been addressed, especially the ones that were suspended for too long to avoid legal vacuum because of unavailability of legal detailing documents. Most of the legal documents detailing laws and ordinances which come into effect before and since July 01, 2016 promulgated under the jurisdiction of the Government and the Prime Minister and decrees promulgating conditions for investment and business activities have been developed and issued to ensure the prescribed progress, procedures and order, in which, special attention has been paid to the collection of comments of applicable entities, experts and research institutes, to ensure their feasibility, alignment, consistency, and effectiveness as the respective law comes into effect. However, there remained several requests for postponement or withdrawal from submission plan for some draft laws. The development and promulgation of legal documents, especially circulars and joint-circulars remained slow.
According to the law and ordinance development program, task remains heavy in the last six months of 2016, especially the promulgation of legal documents guiding the enforcement of laws and ordinances, thus the Government requests that:
- Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies pay special attention, regularly instruct and focus on the implementation of the law and legal development program and the promulgation of legal documents guiding the enforcement of laws and ordinances; streamline the procedure, shorten time to draft, evaluate and examine legal documents; innovate collaboration approach between agencies leading the drafting of documents with the Ministry of Justice and the Government Office in comment collection, revision, finalization, submission of drafts or promulgation in accordance with their authority, to ensure the quality, progress, and avoid postponing the submission of draft legal documents.
- The Ministry of Justice and the Government Office strengthen the monitoring, acceleration and close coordination with Ministries leading the drafting of legal documents throughout the drafting process and submission for issuance.
- The Government Office leads and coordinates with relevant ministries to handle difficulties and obstacles, address different opinions before submitting draft legal documents to the Government and the Prime Minister.
- Ministries and agencies leading the drafting of legal documents strengthen their disciplines and order in the development and promulgation of legal documents, delegate and define clearly responsibilities of each unit or individual concerned. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies shall be held responsible to the Government and the Prime Minister in case guiding documents are promulgated behind schedule or backlogs occur.
2. Regarding the Draft Law on Railway (revised)
Assign the Ministry of Transport to lead and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice, the Government Office and other relevant Ministries and agencies to collect comments of the Government, revise the draft law and report to the Prime Minister before submitting to the National Assembly.
3. Regarding the Draft Law amending and supplementing some articles of the Law on Technology Transfer
Assign the Ministry of Science and Technology to lead and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice, the Government Office and other relevant ministries and agencies to collect comments of the Government, revise the draft Law amending and supplementing some articles of the Law on Technology Transfer and report to the Prime Minister before submitting to the National Assembly.
4. Regarding the Draft Law on Management and Use of State Property (revised)
The Ministry of Finance take the lead and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice, the Government Office and other relevant Ministries and agencies to collect comments of the Government, revise the draft law and report to the Prime Minister before submitting to the National Assembly.
5. Regarding the application of preferential corporate income tax for public tertiary education institutions piloting mechanism innovation stipulated under the Resolution No. 77/NQ-CP dated December 24, 2014 of the Government
The Government unanimously agreed that: From 2016 to the end of the pilot period under the Resolution No. 77/NQ-CP dated December 24, 2014 of the Government, public tertiary education institutions piloting the operation mechanism under the Resolution No. 77/NQ-CP dated December 24, 2014 of the Government shall be exempt from corporate income tax on interest on bank deposits reserved for investment in institutional development or establishment of student support fund of these universities. Income from service activities, short-term training courses of these universities shall be subject to declaration and payment of corporate income tax according to current regulations. Additional consideration will be made for specific cases whether to provide support from the State budget to these universities based on their respective actual corporate income tax contribution. The Ministry of Finance is assigned to guide the specific implementation.
6. Regarding mechanisms to implement the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract on the Cat Linh - Ha Dong Metro line in Ha Noi
Based on the current regulation, the Government allowed the Ministry of Transport to be responsible for leading the hiring of consultants qualified and experienced for engineering design verification and monitoring of the project implementation, ensuring the quality, efficiency and absolute safety of the works.
7. Regarding the national centralized procurement of drugs used in National Health Insurance Service
The Government unanimously agreed with the proposal of the Ministry of Finance to assign the Viet Nam Social Insurance to pilot the implementation of the national centralized procurement of drugs used in National Health Insurance Service (not in the list of 5 active ingredients subject to centralized procurement by the Ministry of Health) as prescribed by law.
Assign the Viet Nam Social Insurance, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Health to decide the list of drugs used for national centralized procurement by the Viet Nam Social Insurance; the Ministry of Health to promulgate a list of drugs used for national centralized procurement by the Viet Nam Social Insurance as prescribed by law.
8. Regarding the establishment of a national centralized drug procurement unit under the Health Ministry
The Ministry of Health will develop and submit a proposal to establish a national centralized drug procurement unit under the Health Ministry as prescribed by law. Initially, the Government agreed with the Ministry of Health to establish a centralized drug procurement department to implement the drug procurement tasks of the Ministry of Health in 2016 within the authority of the Minister of Health, while avoiding increase in administrative staffing, ensuring strict management and transparency, and preventing negative corruptions.
9. Regarding the socio-economic situation in June and the first six months of 2016, solutions to be implemented in the last 6 months and the implementation progress of the Resolution No. 01/NQ-CP dated January 07, 2016 of the Government
The Government unanimously agreed that: During the first half of 2016, under the leadership of the Party Central Committee, the supervision of the National Assembly, the focus and drastic leadership of the Government and the Prime Minister, the efforts of all levels and sectors, the business community and the entire population, the socio-economic situation observed many positive changes and achieved certain results. Basically, the macro-economy remained stable. The economy expanded 5.52%. Inflation was under control. Total social investment increased. Lending rates tended to decline. Credit increased in the economy. Exchange rates remained stable. Foreign exchange reserves increased significantly. Attraction of foreign direct investment (FDI) rose. Service sector observed decent development. International tourists coming to Viet Nam rose. Investment and business environment gradually improved. The number of newly established enterprises with registered capital increased. Labor, employment, social security, social welfare received full attention and direction and achieved good results. Many art and cultural activities with rich content to celebrate the major holidays of the country were held. Political security and social order were maintained. Safety of important political events of the country was ensured, especially the 12th Party Congress and the election of deputies to the 14th National Assembly and the People's Councils at all levels for the 2016 - 2021 tenure. Traffic safety and order were continued to be strengthened. Foreign affairs achieved many important results.
However, the socio-economic situation still faced many difficulties and challenges. Economic growth rate was lower than that of the same period last year, while agricultural production declined due to serious droughts and salinity intrusion. Mining industry production fell sharply. Consumer price index tended to rise. Public investment disbursement was slow. Exports were low. Environmental protection remained weak. Handling of food safety violations was slow. Although the number of traffic accidents in the first six months was lower compared to the same period last year, the number of injuries and deaths in June increased. The weather observed complicating changes such as the severe droughts and salinity intrusion occurring at a large scale in Central provinces, the Central Highlands, and the South. The environmental pollution incident causing fish deaths in a number of Central coastal provinces seriously affected the life and production of the people. On the other hand, that the global economy was forecasted to recover at a slow rate and not to observe many positive changes, along with the Britain leaving the European Union, may create certain impact on the economy of our country.
The tasks from now to the end of the year is very heavy, it is necessary to mobilize the power of the political system, the participation of all sectors and levels, the business community and the entire population. The Government has confirmed its determination to overcome difficulties and challenges, preservation and determination not to change targets. The Government also encourages entrepreneurship, promotes democracy, dynamism, sprit of creativity and innovation, spirit dare to think, dare to do, dare to be responsible, strengthens disciplines and order, rule of law, striving to reach the highest level of set goals and tasks. It is determined to develop a transparent and integral Government that creates development, serving the people, enterprises, especially creating the most favorable business and investment environment. Current priorities are to address bottlenecks to substantial economic restructuring to create a solid foundation for long-term growth.
The Government requested ministries, agencies and localities to drastically and synchronously perform tasks and solutions on all areas in accordance with the Resolutions of the Party, the National Assembly, and the Resolution No. 01/NQ-CP dated January 07, 2016 on the major tasks and solutions to direct and execute the implementation of the Socio-economic Development Plan and the State budget plan in 2016, the Resolution No. 19-2016/NQ-CP dated April 28, 2016 on the major tasks and solutions to improve the business environment, enhance national competitiveness in two years from 2016 to 2017, and orientations to 2020, the Resolution No. 35/NQ-CP dated May 16, 2016 to support and develop enterprises by 2020 and the Resolutions of the Government's regular meetings; prioritize time and resources to implement solutions on institutional, mechanism and policy development and improvement; strengthen decentralization associated with promotion of individual responsibilities of heads of ministries, agencies and localities; strengthen the restructuring of sectors; advance implementation stages to support mechanisms and policies to create their impact in the people’s life. Attention should be paid to the implementation of the following key tasks:
- The State Bank of Viet Nam shall closely monitor macroeconomic developments, the currency markets, the international and domestic gold markets to actively adjust monetary policy to minimize their negative impacts on the domestic currency and foreign exchange markets, contribute to controlling inflation, promote growth objectives of the National Assembly, manage credit growth in alignment with macroeconomic developments, focus credit on manufacturing sector and priority areas associated with improving credit quality, and continue to implement the restructuring of credit institutions associated with bad debt handling.
- The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall lead and coordinate with other Ministries, agencies and localities to develop scenarios of growth and inflation to actively take appropriate interventions in alignment with specific situations, especially under the impact of the Britain leaving the European Union. The Ministry shall chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance and local authorities to step up removing difficulties and accelerating the disbursement progress of capital expenditure, review projects that utilize ODA and preferential loans, and report to the Prime Minister for elimination of unnecessary and inefficient projects; monitor, inspect and promptly remove difficulties and obstacles in the implementation of mechanisms, policies and legislation to encourage entrepreneurship, business development, and report to the Government at the Government’s monthly plenary meetings; chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance and other relevant Ministries and agencies to review and balance the central budget in medium-term investment plan for the 2016 – 2020 period for social housing development as stipulated under the Law on Housing and the Decree No. 100/2015/ND-CP dated October 20, 2015 on the development and management of social houses, and report to the Prime Minister.
- The Ministry of Finance shall closely monitor the global financial market developments, especially changes related to the Britain leaving the European Union and repayment obligations of Viet Nam to promptly conduct impact assessments and propose appropriate responses; strengthen measures to ensure national financial security and public debt safety; chair and coordinate with ministries, agencies and localities to acutely and efficiently implement the Directive No. 22/CT-TTg dated June 3, 2016 of the Prime Minister aimed to enhance the implementation of the State budget and finance tasks in 2016; review and strictly and effectively manage public assets of agencies and units; coordinate with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and other relevant ministries, agencies and localities to strengthen the fight, prevention and combat against smuggling and trade fraud; chair and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to develop a plan on financial autonomy toward promoting socialization associated with state budget restructuring of public service units.
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade shall regularly monitor commercial relations of the country with major partners, assess the impacts of the Britain leaving the European Union; closely monitor the global crude oil prices to adjust crude oil extraction plan; organize thematic workshops to remove difficulties for sectors and products of exports; chair and coordinate with agencies and localities to implement specific measures to promote the development of processing, manufacturing and auxiliary industries; actively implement solutions to develop domestic and border markets; promote capacity building solutions on international integration for the people and the business community; propose policy solutions to promote and take fullest advantages of growth opportunities and limit challenges of international integration.
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall promote agricultural restructuring, focus on improving production capacity, especially the Mekong Delta, the Central coasts, and the Central Highlands; direct the expansion of intensive production in Summer-Autumn and Autumn-Winter crops; support to restore production; strengthen the application of science and technology in production, etc. to ensure agricultural growth; coordinate with the Ministry of Finance and other relevant Ministries and agencies to propose policies to support the people of areas affected by marine pollution in some central provinces.
- The Ministry of Transport shall direct to accelerate the construction and disbursement of public investment capital within its authority; formulate plans to develop transportation services with appropriate and efficient structure; improve the quality of road transport and air freight; boost the market share of rail transport, sea and inland waterways; create a competitive environment, improve service quality and reduce transport costs; strictly and synchronously direct the implementation of solutions to ensure traffic order and safety; coordinate with the Ministries of Planning and Investment, Construction, and Finance to develop mechanisms to mobilize capital and develop investment capital plan to build a highway system for the 2016-2020 period.
- The Ministry of Construction shall coordinate with relevant ministries to strengthen the state management of investment and construction activities; continue to review, study and propose to promote decentralizing the evaluation of designs and cost estimates of construction projects; strictly supervise and examine to ensure quality and safety of construction works; coordinate with localities to propose appropriate policy recommendations to encourage the construction of social housing, including housing, cultural and welfare facilities for workers in industrial zones; coordinate with the State Bank of Viet Nam, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Planning and Investment to urgently develop policies on interest rate to support the development of social housing as stipulated under the Law on Housing and the Decree No. 100/2015/ND-CP dated October 19, 2015 on the development and management of social housing while at the same time enhancing the control of the real estate market, ensuring its healthy and sustainable development.
- The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment shall lead and coordinate with agencies and localities to promote the management and examination of the exploitation and use of natural and mineral resources, especially land resources; strictly handle violation of law; promptly complete land database; strictly manage environmental impact assessment for projects, not to issue permits to projects that cannot guarantee environmental protection, not to overlook environmental factors because of economic benefits; direct the nationwide review on production facilities which possess potential risk to contaminate the environment for timely solutions; lead the implementation of comprehensive, science-based and practical solutions to climate change as well as target programs on climate change adaptation and green growth.
- The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism shall lead and coordinate with other relevant ministries, agencies and localities to strengthen the implementation of solutions to promote tourism, improve service quality, and ensure safety and security for tourists.
- People's Committees at all levels shall renovate their working approach in the spirit of serving enterprises and the people, urgently implement the tasks stipulated under the Resolutions and guiding and administration documents of the Government and the Prime Minister; promote administrative procedure reform; direct, accelerate and remove difficulties in production and business; promote socio-economic development; create substantial changes in the areas of local advantages; propose to the Government, the Prime Minister and Ministries the issues within its jurisdiction to resolve difficulties and obstacles; create favorable conditions for the deployment and bringing mechanisms and policies to life, and promote their efficiency.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to implement solutions to promote innovation, creativity, and science and technology application, promote the development of science and technology market, and actively implement autonomous mechanism in public science and technology institutions.
- The Ministry of Education and Training shall continue innovating and improving the quality of education and training, strengthen the autonomy of universities, coordinate with the Ministry of Science and Technology to propose solutions to accelerate the training and development of high-quality human resources of science and technology locally.
- The Ministry of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs shall lead and coordinate with ministries, agencies and localities to implement the policies on commendation, reward and care for people with meritorious services to the country especially on the occasion of the Remembrance Day on July 27, continue to effectively implement the national target program on sustainable poverty reduction, coordinate with the Ministry of Public Security and localities to strictly manage foreigners working in Viet Nam, expand the labor market overseas, coordinate with ministries, agencies and localities to strengthen vocational training, create jobs for workers in rural areas, areas affected by marine environmental pollution in central provinces, jobs for youngsters and newly graduated students, and implement well policies on wages, social insurance and unemployment insurance.
- The Ministry of Health shall lead the implementation of solutions to improve the quality of medical examination and treatment services, strengthen and improve the efficiency of the primary health care network and preventive health services, proactively prevent and control of epidemics, avoid the occurrence of big epidemics, and collaborate with other agencies and levels to proactively implement the Directive No. 13/CT-TTg dated May 9, 2016 of the Prime Minister enhancing state management responsibilities for food safety, examine and strictly handle violations of food safety.
- The Ministry of National Defense and the Ministry of Public Security shall monitor and follow up with the current situation, proactively have plans to protect territorial and maritime sovereignty, and national interests, ensure the safety of maritime economic activities and interests of fishermen, have timely plans to fight and prevent anti-state activities inciting disturbances of hostile forces to protect national security, social order and safety, strengthen impediment and prevention of fire, and coordinate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other agencies and localities to closely monitor the East Sea to initiate timely response plans.
- Ministries, agencies, localities, state owned economic groups and corporations shall develop a specific equitization plan and road map to reflect the divestment policy of state owned enterprises that the State does not need to hold capital, regardless of size, and including the enterprises that are operating effectively. Each ministry, agency and locality shall expeditiously develop and implement the plan on socialization of public service units under its management.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs shall continue to accelerate and guide ministries, agencies and localities to implement the State Administrative Reform Plan for the 2016 – 2020 period, promptly announce the Public Administrative Reform (PAR) Index in 2015 of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities, strengthen administrative examination and reform in a number of Ministries, agencies and localities, study and encourage the decentralization of management domains, ensure to promote activeness, creativity and self-responsibility, organize the preliminary review of State Administrative Reform Program for the 2010 – 2015 period and implement the Administrative Reform Plan for the 2016-2020 period.
- The Government Inspectorate shall continue to implement the planned inspection, focusing on areas that negative activities and corruption are likely to develop and of public attention, renovate the development of inspection plan oriented towards promoting responsible inspection, evaluating the efficacy and efficiency of state management fields, the promulgation of mechanisms and policies of ministries and central agencies in order to discover loopholes and shortcomings in mechanisms and policies for amendments, supplements and improvement, avoid overlap in inspection and audit activities, strengthen and improve the efficiency of the inspection of responsibilities of heads of agencies in the implementation of regulation on citizenship reception, settlement of complaints and denunciations, and corruption prevention and combat, focusing on developing draft revised Law on Anti-corruption, ensuring timeliness and quality of the document in order to create a comprehensive and extensive mechanism on corruption prevention.
- The Ministry of Information and Communications shall direct the assurance of internet safety and security, strictly handle violations, especially the false reporting of information. Ministries, agencies and localities, according to their assigned functions and tasks, shall actively and timely provide information on policies and orientations of the Party, regulation of the State, direction and administration of the Government and the Prime Minister and the socio-economic situation, national defense and security, foreign affairs and social issues of public interest. The role and responsibility of media agencies, the press and heads of these agencies shall be promoted.
- Ministries and agencies based on their functions, duties and authority shall proactively address or propose solutions to requests of the People's Committees of provinces and cities at the meeting. The Government Office shall direct and synthesize the settlement of the above mentioned requests and report to the Prime Minister.
- The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall gather comments of the Cabinet members, update data and complete the Report on the implementation progress of tasks on socio-economic development in the first six months of 2016 and solutions to fulfill these tasks in the second half of 2016. The Minister of Planning and Investment, authorized by the Prime Minister, on behalf of the Government, shall report to the Standing Committee of the National Assembly and the National Assembly as prescribed.
10. Regarding order and disciplines in the implementation of the direction and administration of the Government and the Prime Minister
Over the past years, the Government and the Prime Minister have paid full attention, reached high consensus and taken decisive and strong actions to innovate leadership, management and administration approach and developed a transparent and integral government that creates development, closely following up with the people, and serving the people and enterprises; promoted democracy and ensured the people’s mastery associated with strengthening disciplines, order and law observance. The Government has paid attention to improving administrative disciplines and order combined with strengthening the examination and monitoring of observance and guarantee of rule of law. Administrative disciplinary and order have made positive contributions to improving effectiveness and efficiency in direction, administration and implementation of policies, legislation, facilitating bringing mechanisms and policies into practical life.
However, a number of agencies have not seriously observed the direction and administration of the Government and the Prime Minister. Many tasks outlined in the Action Plans, Resolutions of the Government, Decisions and Directives of the Prime Minister, and other directing and guiding documents were not implemented in due time. Quality assurance was not maintained as requested. The inspection and acceleration of the implementation did not received adequate attention. Violation detection and determination of responsibilities were not conducted strictly and in due time. The inspection, examination and management of many ministries, agencies and localities on administrative disciplines and order did not received adequate attention. The above mentioned limitations that affected disciplines and order of public administration and social order, created negative impact on the people and enterprises’ trust, leading to adverse impact on the social order, should be strictly reviewed, experience should be drawn for promptly handling at all levels and in all sectors, especially the responsibilities of the heads.
To create visible changes, improve service quality and credibility of the Government and authorities at all levels before the people and enterprises, the Ministry of Home Affairs shall lead and coordinate with the Government Office to urgently draft a Directive enhancing disciplines and order of State administrative bodies at all levels, and submit to the Prime Minister for promulgation in July 2016.
Assign the Government Office to urgently amend the Working mechanism of the Government, and submit to the Government for review and approval at the Government’s regular meeting in August 2016.
11. Regarding the review on the direction and administration of the Government, the Prime Minister in the first six months of 2016
In performing duties, the Government and the Prime Minister constantly ensured the leadership of the Party and the supervision of the National Assembly; fully complied with the Constitution and regulation, fulfilled tasks and powers as prescribed; ensured the principle of democratic centralism, and promoted the collective roles associated with personal responsibilities; closely coordinated with agencies of the Party, the National Assembly, judiciary agencies, the Viet Nam Fatherland Front and unions in their task performance. The Government and the Prime Minister led, directed and managed the administrative apparatus to synchronously and strictly complete the set goals and achieve positive results, properly handle immediate problems while actively reaching medium and long-term targets and reaching many achievements in many important indicators.
The Government requested ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government agencies, Chairmen of People's Committees of provinces and centrally-governed cities within their authority, responsibilities and duties to withdraw lessons learnt, urgently overcome the shortcomings and limitations to improve the direction and administration and successfully promote the implementation of the objectives and tasks in 2016; innovate leadership, direction and administration approach with specific and breakthrough acts, bringing out substantial efficiency; pay special attention to the implementation organization to ensure real-life impact and promote effectiveness of policies; link direction and implementation with supervision, examination and strict handling of delayed implementation of the assigned tasks; regularly review and direct the implementation of the Resolutions of the Government to ensure the prompt and effective direction and administration of the government; strictly and effectively implement the tasks assigned by the Government and the Prime Minister, immediately handle delayed or overdue tasks; focus on the examination, monitoring and acceleration of the implementation of policies and assigned tasks, especially for sectors receiving special interest from the public.
The Government requested that the Viet Nam Fatherland Front, central agencies of mass organizations mobilize members their members together with people of all classes to unite, team up, consent, and promote the power of the block of the great national unity to effectively implement the socio-economic development targets; actively coordinate, create a high consensus, and strengthen supervising the implementation of the tasks of the Government, ministries, agencies and localities as stipulated by law.
12. Regarding the implementation progress and solutions to boost the disbursement progress of public investment plan
- Assign the Ministry of Justice to lead and coordinate with the Ministries of Planning and Investment, Finance, Construction and other relevant ministries and agencies to urgently review legal documents on public investment, construction, the State budget and other relevant legal documents and report to competent authorities for abolishment, amendment and supplement in alignment with reality.
- Assign the Ministry of Planning and Investment to collect comments of the Cabinet on the Government’s draft Resolution on measures to accelerate the disbursement progress of the public investment plan in 2016. Lead and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Justice, the Government Office and other relevant ministries and agencies to expeditiously collect comments to complete the Resolution, and submit to the Prime Minister for signing as soon as possible.
13. Regarding the use of average consumer price index (CPI) per year over that of the same period of the previous year to measure inflation instead of the December CPI of the current year compared to that of December of the previous year
The Government agreed with the proposal of the Ministry of Planning and Investment on the use of "consumer price index per year over the same period of the previous year" as an inflation measure instead of the "December Consumer Price Index of the current year compared with that of December of the previous year" for planning, administration and evaluation of economic inflation.
Assign the Minister of Planning and Investment, authorized by the Prime Minister, on behalf of the Government to report to agencies of the National Assembly and the National Assembly to decide on the above mentioned change; at the same time, assign the Ministry to recalculate and report back to the National Assembly the socio-economic development indicators in five years from 2016 to 2020 and 2016 related to inflation for the National Assembly’s approval and to create a legal foundation for implementation.
14. Regarding administrative reform, inspection and settlement of complaints and denunciations and the fight against corruption
Assign the Ministry of Interior Affairs, the Government Inspectorate to lead and coordinate with other relevant ministries and agencies to collect comments of the Government, complete the report and promulgate guiding documents within their authority for implementation organization.
15. Regarding the implementation of the Resolution No. 19-2016/NQ-CP dated April 28, 2016 of the Government on the key tasks and solutions to improve the business environment, enhance national competitiveness in two years from 2016 to 2017 and orientations to 2020
The Government requested Ministers, Heads of ministerial-level agencies, and Chairmen of People's Committees of provinces and centrally-governed cities to be responsible before the Government and the Prime Minister on the implementation of the objectives and tasks on the business environment improvement, national competitiveness enhancement, ensuring the set quality, efficiency and progress. The local authorities that had not promulgated the Implementation Program/Plan need to urgently promulgate the plan which clearly defines tasks, solutions and responsibilities of individual departments and agencies in implementing the Resolution. The ministries, agencies and localities that delayed or had not promulgated the plan/program to implement the Resolution, delayed or had not reported on the implementation progress of the Resolution need to seriously draw lessons and provide specific solutions to enhance their responsibilities, and ensure administrative disciplines and order in this task.
Assign the Government Office to take prime responsibility and coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment to develop and submit to the Prime Minister to approve a plan to inspect the implementation of the Resolution No. 19-2016/NQ-CP in some Ministries and localities for deployment in 2016.
16. Regarding the implementation of the Resolution No. 36a/NQ-CP dated October 14, 2015 of the Government on e-Government
To promote the deployment of key solutions of the Resolution No. 36a/NQ-CP on e-Government, the Government requested ministries, agencies and localities to:
- Complete connecting document management software with the Government Office and publish the processing progress on the Government Web Portal.
- Provide online public services level 3 and level 4 in 2016 in accordance with the list approved by the Prime Minister; prepare necessary technical conditions to test integrated public services at the National Public Service Portal./.