To implement the Resolution of the 12th National Party Congress and accomplish the socio-economic development goals and indicators in the period 2016-2020 approved by the National Assembly, Viet Nam must promote economic restructuring, improve growth quality, and pursue in-depth development based on innovative knowledge, creativity, advanced science and technology, in which enterprises, especially private enterprises play the driving force role in heightening the competitiveness and autonomy of the economy.
The Government requested ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies, People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities to direct, manage and organize the effective implementation of the following objectives, principles, tasks and solutions:
I. OBJECTIVES AND PRINCIPLES
By 2020, develop Vietnamese enterprises of high competitiveness and sustainable development. There will be at least 1 million operating enterprises, including large-scale enterprises having reliable resources. The Vietnamese private sector contributes around 48-49% of the GDP, approximately 49% of total social investment capital. Total factor productivity (TFP) contributes around 30-35% of the GDP. Labor productivity increases by about 5%/year. Every year, approximately 30-35% of Vietnamese enterprises have some innovation activities.
To develop and improve economic institutions, create a business investment environment conducive to business growth as a driving force of the economy, the following principles need to be strictly followed:
a) The Government must protect the rights to own property and freedom to do business of the people and enterprises as stipulated by law. Enterprises should have the right to do any business lines not prohibited by law.
b) Follow the direction of a creating State, taking enterprises as targets to provide support, creating favorable conditions for enterprises to invest and do business, and develop in order to promulgate and organize the implementation of legal regulations related to enterprises.
c) The State guarantees stability, consistency, and predictability of policies; stabilizes the macro-economy, improves business environment towards convenience, security and friendliness.
d) The State guarantees equal rights for all enterprises, regardless of types and sectors in opportunities to access resources such as capital, natural resources, land and business investment.
dd) The State issues specific policies to support small and medium-sized enterprises, start-ups, innovative enterprises and businesses with high growth potential.
e) The State management agencies, before enacting and enforcing policies, must ensure to identify one focal point and person in charge for each specific task.
g) Provisions on business conditions must be clear, transparent and easy to implement, with an appropriate roadmap to phase out as soon as possible unreasonable sublicenses, charges and surcharges; improve efficiency of State management towards simplifying pre-audit process, strengthen post-audit associated with specific conditions and regulation on inspection, examination and supervision.
h) Inspection, examination and supervision must ensure to accomplish the objective of violation prevention, protection and handling, and support and guideline provision to enterprises to comply with legal regulations.
i) Non-criminalize economic and civil relations, and strictly handle all legal violations.
k) Enterprises must uphold national pride, sense of legal compliance, and business integrity; develop corporate culture, business ethics and social responsibility of enterprises; healthy competition, sharing and cooperation links; innovation and competitiveness enhancement.
II. TASKS AND SOLUTIONS
1. Administrative reform conducive to enterprises
a) Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies, People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities and the relevant agencies shall:
- Strictly implement the Resolution No. 19/2016/NQ-CP dated April 28, 2016 of the Government on key tasks and measures to improve business environment, enhance national competitiveness in two years 2016 - 2017, with an orientation to 2020 and the directions of the Prime Minister in Notice No. 66/TB-OG dated April 27, 2016 on the implementation progress of the Law on Enterprises and Law on Investment.
- Strictly implement the Resolution No. 36a/NQ-CP dated October 14, 2015 of the Government on e-government aimed at enhancing openness and transparency in order to create conditions for enterprises to monitor activities of State agencies online; feature a section on business development assistance on their websites; publicize processes, procedures and business conditions (if any), settlement results of proposals and complaints from enterprises on their websites.
- Strictly implement the Decision No. 225/QD-TTg dated February 04, 2016 of the Prime Minister approving the administrative reform plan for the period 2016-2020.
- Train, retrain, and improve the capacity and morality of officials and civil servants in order to ensure their sufficient quality and capacity to perform the tasks with a spirit to support enterprises.
b) Chairmen of the People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities shall:
- Organize public dialogue periodically at least twice/year with business community, the press to timely capture the situation and remove difficulties and obstacles for enterprises in the province.
- Establish and publicize a hotline and online Q&A section on the electronic portal of provinces and cities to receive feedbacks from and provides instructions to enterprises.
- Direct and be fully responsible for promoting the effective implementation of the Decision No. 09/2015/QD-TTg dated May 23, 2015 of the Prime Minister promulgating the regulation to implement One Stop Shop (OSS) and inter-level OSS mechanisms at State administrative agencies at local level. Review and agree on a focal point for document receiving and processing; guide and resolve administrative procedures for enterprises following principles. When it is required for modification and supplement to dossiers, give written notice to enterprises and investors on all of the contents that must be adjusted and amended. The notice must clearly specify the request for amendments and supplements and the reasons for such requested amendments and supplements.
- Ensure the awareness of cadres and civil servants on public service ethics, public administration reform, combat bureaucracy, corruption and harassment, promote the spirit of serving and supporting enterprises; publicize procedures and information on officials responsible for handling dossiers; strengthen inspection duties; resolutely punish cadres violating document processing procedures, causing inconvenience to enterprises. Heads of agencies and units must take responsibility for the violations of their cadres within their management authority.
c) The Ministry of Justice shall review the issuance and implementation progress of administrative procedures in ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies, People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities, to propose solutions on administrative procedure reform and report to the Government every quarter.
d) The Ministry of Home Affairs shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review functions and tasks of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies, People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities to report to the Government for amendments to clearly define State administration functions, avoid omission or overlapping of functions and tasks; submit to the Government a Scheme to establish a specialized agency as owner representative of State-owned enterprises; consolidate organizational structure, functions and duties of the State management agency on cooperative economy and cooperatives under the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
- Continue to advocate and guide ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies , People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities to implement the Master Program on State Administrative Reform in the period 2011-2020 and the State Administrative Reform Plan in the period 2016 – 2020; develop mechanisms to evaluate and sanction cadres and civil servants directly handling administrative procedures at all State agencies from ward, commune to higher levels.
dd) The Government Office shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to include article on "Powerful innovation of the direction and administration in the administrative reform, ensuring coherence and consistency between administrative reform, e-government development and administrative procedure control, under the direct leadership of the Prime Minister" in a Decree replacing the Decree No. 74/2012/ND-CP dated September 29, 2012 of the Government stipulating the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Government Office.
2. Creating a favorable environment to support start-ups and innovative enterprises
a) The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review and evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of business support policies, especially policies to support start-ups and innovative enterprises; propose measures to accelerate the implementation or supplement to functions and duties of the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Development Fund, together with the National Technology Innovation Fund and funds of the private sector to increase funding for start-ups, particularly innovative and high growth potential enterprises.
- Review the establishment, organization and operation of business incubator models, business support centers, innovation and entrepreneurship acceleration programs in the form of public-private partnerships with the participation of business associations, organizations and individuals at home and abroad.
- Develop mechanisms to facilitate, support and encourage household business to transform and register in accordance with the Law on Enterprises.
b) The Ministry of Science and Technology shall quickly implement a scheme to support innovation ecosystem after the Prime Minister approves it.
c) The Ministry of Education and Training shall lead and coordinate with the Ministry of Labor-Invalids and Social Affairs and the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union in developing a Program to support entrepreneurship students, submit to the Prime Minister in the first quarter of 2017; direct higher education institutions to include entrepreneurship in training programs.
d) The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review and evaluate the implementation and propose amendments and supplements to policies on enterprises investing in agricultural and rural sectors.
- Propose mechanisms and policies to create favorable conditions for enterprises to access and use agricultural land efficiently.
3. Ensuring the right to do business, equal right to access resources and business opportunities of enterprises
a) The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Submit to the Government for comments on the Law on Support for Small and Medium Enterprises in July 2016.
- Improve regulations on corporate bankruptcy procedures, facilitate the bankruptcy procedures.
- Consolidate the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Promotion Council chaired by the Prime Minister and participated by relevant ministries, sectors, representatives of business community, organizations and individuals to perform the coordinating and supervising roles in the implementation of policies and programs to support small and medium-sized enterprises at a national scale, and report to the Prime Minister in 2016.
b) The Ministry of Finance shall lead and coordinate with relevant Ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Develop a report to submit to the Government to report to the National Assembly on a resolution to remove taxation difficulties for enterprises in 2016; handle late tax payment for enterprises facing objective difficulties; study and propose corporate income tax reduction for small and medium-sized enterprises; study and propose offsetting mechanisms on income from real estate transfer or liquidation and income from production and business activities (two-way offsetting); reduce 50% of personal income tax in some fields including information technology in high technological fields and high-tech application in agriculture and agro-processing sectors.
- Review and propose amendments to regulations on taxes, tax administration and customs towards interconnecting relevant ministries and agencies to streamline procedures, reduce time and cost; study and develop a roadmap to transform from presumptive tax mechanism to corporate income tax and personal income tax mechanisms for enterprises and personal income paid by enterprises and large scale business households for workers in accordance with the Law on Tax Administration; at the same time, large business households which are qualified to become enterprises shall make tax declaration and payment as prescribed by law.
- Review and propose amendments to regulations on credit guarantees for small and medium-sized enterprises through the Viet Nam Development Bank and the local Credit Guarantee Funds for small and medium sized enterprises, and submit to the Government in the third quarter of 2016.
- Implement comprehensively and effectively solutions to restructure the stock market, improve the quality and diversify securities products; study amendments to mechanisms to promote foreign indirect investment attraction and develop institution investors such as hedge funds, pension funds, etc.; run a derivative market in 2017; merge the two stock exchanges; develop the corporate bond market, improve and expand the government bond market, promote equitization, associated with the listing and trading of these bonds in the stock market; promote mutual funds, and submit to the Government in the third quarter of 2016.
- Coordinate with sectors and levels to drastically implement the Resolution No. 41/NQ-CP dated June 9, 2015 of the Government against smuggling trade frauds and counterfeits in new period, securing a fair production and business environment; provide quarterly reports to the National Steering Committee on anti-smuggling, trade frauds, counterfeits and report to the Government.
c) The Ministry of Industry and Trade shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Develop and implement the research, amendment, supplement to and abolishment of the existing regulations on import and export licensing, market management, competition, auxiliary industries towards facilitating and reducing costs for enterprises in accordance with international commitments; develop a Program to reorganize the domestic market and border markets, promote the program "The Vietnamese people give priority to using Vietnamese products", and submit to the Government in the third quarter of 2016.
- Develop the overall strategy to develop the domestic market to 2025, with a vision to 2035, focus on developing retail systems, promote production and encourage consumption of Vietnamese products, and submit to the Government in the first quarter of 2017.
- Strengthen the communication and dissemination of information and instructions to implement commitments within international economic cooperation framework (ASEAN, WTO, APEC, ASEM, ...) and economic and trade agreements, especially new-generation free trade agreements to improve integration capacity for enterprises, foster market access and expansion of export and investment markets, especially in AEC, TPP, RCEP, etc.
- Study and propose appropriate mechanisms and policies to attract investment in industrial cluster development, creating a platform for small and medium-sized enterprises and enterprises in rural areas; continue to promote industrial expansion activities.
d) The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Study and propose amendments to current land regulations towards enabling industrial park infrastructure enterprises and secondary enterprises to mortgage the land use right for bank loans and mobilize long-term capital, and submit to the Government in the third quarter of 2016.
- Study and propose mechanisms and policies to support enterprises to access land in industrial parks, industrial clusters and allow the application of a flexible time limit for payment of land lease, consistent with demand of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Amend regulations on land auctions consistent with investor selection provisions under the Law on Bidding; revise procedures on approving and reporting on environmental impact assessment in line with the Law on Investment, and report to the Government in the third quarter of 2016.
- Review and revise regulations to simplify and ease procedures in land access, and report to the Prime Minister in 2016.
dd) The Ministry of Science and Technology shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review and amend national technical standards, norms and procedures on conformity and compliance assessment, creating favorable conditions for commercialization of products; review and streamline process and procedures to establish intellectual property rights; improve enforcement efficiency and promote the creation, exploitation and management of intellectual assets of enterprises; create favorable conditions for enterprises to access, exploit and utilize effectively national key laboratories; strengthen protection of intellectual property rights, continue to strictly handle violations.
- Propose specific measures to support enterprises to effectively access and utilize the Technology Innovation Fund and other support programs of the State for technological innovation, improving competitiveness.
e) The Ministry of Construction shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Amend regulations on construction permit granting to reduce permit granting time based on the spirit of the Resolution No. 19/2016/NQ-CP dated April 28, 2016 of the Government on the key tasks and measures to improve business environment and enhance national competitiveness in two years 2016 – 2017, with an orientation to 2020.
- Further decentralize and authorize the evaluation of project designs and cost estimates; amend and supplement the basic construction standard, norm and pricing system, consistent with the market.
- Study to supplement to mechanisms and policies to encourage and support the development of social housing, housing for workers in industrial zones.
g) The Ministry of Justice shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review, revise and supplement to regulations on security transactions, create favorable conditions for enterprises to mortgage assets as the foundation for capital access.
- Review and propose amendments and supplements to regulations in alignment with relevant free trade agreements and international treaties, flexibly and reasonably utilize provisions in international commitments to protect the maximum interests of the country and enterprises.
- Improve the quality of commenting, evaluation, testing and processing of legal documents, ensure reasonability, transparency and enforcement of the promulgation of regulations on investment and business conditions and administrative procedures in accordance with assigned authority and practical needs.
h) The Ministry of Education and Training shall review and propose amendments and supplements to the investment procedures stipulated in the Decree No. 73/2012/ND-CP dated September 26, 2012 of the Government on foreign cooperation and investment in education in line with the Law on investment, and report to the Government in the fourth quarter of 2016.
i) The Ministry of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review and propose amendments and supplements to the investment procedures stipulated in the Decree No. 48/2015/ND-CP dated May 15, 2015 of the Government detailing a number of articles of the Law on Vocational Education in conformity with the Law on Investment, report to the Government in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Review and amend regulations on foreign labor in conformity with the market and and the right of enterprises, and simplify the relevant procedures.
- Promote the training and retraining of human resources with high quality professionalism, skills and capacity.
k) The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism shall study and develop regulations on capacity building and activities of organizations protecting copyrights and related rights in order to create an environment to ensure fair competition, improve business ethics, protect the legitimate interests of authors and copyright holders in line with international practices, and report to the Government in the fourth quarter of 2016.
l) The State Bank of Viet Nam shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Manage monetary policy closely and flexibly, maintain market interest rate at a reasonable level, while ensuring to achieve the targets on inflation control, macroeconomic stability, contributing to creating a favorable business environment for enterprises.
- Study and develop mechanisms and policies to support microfinance models, and report to the Government in the third quarter of 2016.
- Continue to direct credit institutions to implement a number of measures to assist enterprises, especially small and medium-sized enterprises in credit access as follows:
+ Review and renovate the lending process towards simplifying lending procedures, reducing inconvenience to customers, ensuring loan safety and alignment with regulations; enhance evaluation capacity to reduce loan processing time and create conditions for enterprises to access credit.
+ Study and develop lending programs with reasonable interest rates, encourage diversification of banking products and services to increase capital accessibility of enterprises.
- Direct branches of the State Bank of Viet Nam in provinces and cities to continue to effectively implement the program connecting enterprises and banks and the program on price stabilization in their localities in order to promptly remove difficulties for enterprises.
- Synchronously implement the roadmap on foreign currency credit restriction coupled with developing the foreign currency trading market to meet the foreign currency payment demand of the people and enterprises; mull over foreign currency credit demand of some sectors and fields towards avoiding increase in business costs.
m) The People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities shall accelerate affiliated agencies to seriously implement relevant regulations on land, construction, environment, business registration, investment and administrative procedures to create favorable conditions for enterprises.
n) Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies, People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities and relevant agencies shall:
- Review development planning schemes of sectors, fields and products to adjust, supplement or remove to suit the market demand and business rights of enterprises.
- Develop and implement supporting activities to connect enterprises into industrial clusters and value chains; connect big enterprises, foreign invested enterprises, direct to connect to international markets.
- Continue the implementation of the Decree No. 118/2014/ND-CP dated December 17, 2014 of the Government on the arrangement, renovation, development and operational efficiency improvement of agricultural, forestry companies, focus on the formation and development of concentrated material zones to facilitate the construction of the agricultural, forestry and aquaculture processing facilities.
- Promote restructuring and equitization of State owned enterprises; divest state capital in enterprises that the State does not need to hold, including effective enterprises under the market mechanism to create opportunities for private sector’s development.
- Support and create favorable conditions for the development of social enterprises.
- Promote activities to support small and medium-sized enterprises through the provision of business development services such as training, consultancy, information, and market access
4. Reduction of business costs
a) The Ministry of Finance shall coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review regulations on land towards reducing land rent, costs of land use conversion and other expenses of enterprises.
- Review and adjust BOT tolls and fees; evaluate and propose reasonable adjustments to support enterprises to reduce costs, especially transportation enterprises.
- In the fourth quarter of 2016, submit to the Government to consider amending the Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated December 26, 2013 detailing and guiding the implementation of the Law on Corporate Income Tax towards expanding cost base eligible for tax reduction for enterprises in capacity building, consulting on business procedures, advertising and marketing costs, etc.
b) The Ministry of Transport shall lead and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to consider amendments and supplements to relevant legal documents, ensuring transparency of prices and charges in addition to shipping service prices by sea; implement appropriate control measures, in line with international practices on fee collection of carriers.
c) The Ministry of Labor-Invalids and Social Affairs shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review and adjust the minimum wage in line with labor productivity, economic growth, competitiveness of enterprises and subsistence needs of workers.
- Review and propose a reasonable social insurance regime, harmonizing interests of workers, enterprises and society so that enterprises adapt and restructure their appropriate employment use.
d) The Ministry of Public Security shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to review and propose amendments to regulations on order, procedures and conditions to provide fire protection services towards simplifying the procedures, ensuring transparency, fully meeting professional requirements, while eliminating competition restricting regulations and conditions and creating conditions for all enterprises to provide services in this area.
dd) The Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry shall organize an enumeration to list and synthesize official and unofficial costs of enterprises, compared with regional and international enterprises and propose solutions to reduce costs for enterprises.
5. Protection of the legitimate rights and interests of enterprises
a) The Government Inspectorate shall lead and coordinate with the State Auditor and relevant ministries and agencies to review, modify, promulgate or propose to competent authorities to promulgate legal documents on inspection especially specialized inspection, examination and audit towards integrating, coordinating and inheriting operating results between agencies; publicize inspection, examination and audit plans of enterprises to avoid duplication and overlapping; avoid investigation and examination when there are no legal basis promulgated by law, especially in the field of tax administration.
b) The Ministry of Public Security shall review, amend and supplement provisions on social security and safety, creating favorable conditions for enterprises to operate within business right scope as prescribed by law; strictly handle enterprises violating the law, smuggling, tax evading, trafficking prohibited goods, counterfeit goods, committing commercial frauds, violations of environmental legislation, etc. to ensure the equality and rights of genuine businesses; avoid over-criminalization of economic and civil relations; create healthy and safe environments to enterprises in accordance with law.
c) The Ministry of Information and Communications shall lead and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to perform the following tasks:
- Review and guide news and media agencies on their operation to reflect the true situation; promote their role in supporting enterprises in information access, brand development and promotion, honoring lawful enterprises and contributing to socio-economic development of the country.
- List and synthesize information and articles discovering negative behaviors, hindering enterprises’ operation and submit to competent authorities and publicize on the Ministry’s e-portal.
d) The People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities shall:
- Inspect and examine as prescribed by law (not more than once a year); combine inter-sector inspection and examination on different contents in one inspection and examination trip, except for sudden inspection and examination when there are clear signs of legal violations.
- Direct Departments, agencies and sectors and People's Committees at district level not to criminalize economic and civil relations.
1. The Deputy Prime Minister - Head of the Steering Committee for Enterprise Innovation and Development shall give general directions; Deputy Prime Ministers, within the scope of their assigned sectors, shall direct relevant ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies, People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities on the implementation of this Resolution.
The Steering Committee for Enterprise Innovation and Development shall provide quarterly briefings on the implementation progress; coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment to conduct annual preliminary assessments, and propose amendments and supplements to this Resolution (if necessary).
2. Ministers, Heads of ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies, Chairman of People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities shall, within their assigned tasks shall:
a) Develop an action plan to implement this Resolution and report to the Prime Minister before July 1, 2016.
b) Direct and regularly examine and supervise, ensure the prompt implementation of objectives, tasks and solutions, and reporting regime set out in this Resolution.
c) Timely synthesize recommendations, difficulties and problems of enterprises within assigned management sectors, areas and fields for direct handling or transferring to competent agencies for settlement.
d) Strictly handle officials and civil servants creating difficulties, harassing enterprises as prescribed by law.
3. In the third quarter of 2016, Chairmen of the People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities shall sign commitments with the Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, with the witness of the Steering Committee for Innovation and Enterprise Development on the creation of a favorable business environment for enterprises.
4. Enterprises shall
a) Perform the rights and obligations of enterprises as prescribed by law; actively exchange information and report to State management authorities to promptly remove difficulties and obstacles; accelerate business restructuring, linkage and cooperation establishment, strengthen application of advanced science and technology, improve governance capacity, productivity, quality and competitiveness.
b) Promote national pride spirit, business ethics, respect for the law; develop corporate culture and integrity spirit in business, fulfill social responsibilities of enterprises, participate in poverty alleviation, environmental protection programs, and contribute to ensuring political security, social order and safety.
c) Strengthen solutions to develop corporate harmonious, stable and progressive labor relations.
5. The Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, business associations and professional associations shall
a) Develop concrete and feasible programs and measures to continue to improve their operation quality, fulfill their role as social and professional organizations of the business community, entrepreneurs and employers in Viet Nam.
b) Coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment, other relevant ministries, sectors, localities and agencies in the formulation and implementation of programs and projects supporting to improve enterprises’ competitiveness, capacity building programs of business associations.
c) The Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry shall:
- Synthesize recommendations, difficulties and problems of enterprises and transfer them to State management authorities for handling and settlement; provide monthly reports to the Prime Minister, and quarterly reports to the Government on implementation progress and results; publicize on the Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s e-portal.
- Synthesize implementation progress of commitments signed between the People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities with the Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and provide quarterly reports to the Prime Minister and publicize on the Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s e-portal.
6. The National Assembly and People's Councils at all levels are requested to regularly monitor activities of judicial authorities to prevent over-criminalization of economic and civil relations.
7. Request the Viet Nam Fatherland Front to promote advocacy, provide guidance and honor lawful enterprises, contributing to the development of the country; participate in the monitoring, evaluation and propose solutions to support enterprise development in Viet Nam.
8. The Viet Nam General Confederation of Labor is requested to gather and develop a contingent of qualified workers with high sense of responsibility and cooperation for enterprise development; propose measures to protect the legitimate rights and interests of workers; participate in the monitoring and evaluation and propose solutions to support enterprise development in Viet Nam.
9. The Ministry of Information and Communications shall promote the communication and dissemination of this Resolution and policies on enterprise development.
10. The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall:
- Coordinate with the Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to develop and publish a set of indicators to assess business development for ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government bodies, People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities; conduct annual surveys, reviews, ratings and publicize the results on the Ministry’s e-portal.
- Coordinate with the Steering Committee for Enterprise Innovation and Development and relevant ministries and agencies to accelerate, examine and supervise the implementation of the Resolution; aggregate quarter reports and submit to the Government on the implementation progress./.